Monday, September 26, 2011

Boring Monday

Today was entirely uneventful, so you'll have to excuse us for not having anything interesting to report.  Ethan had oatmeal again.  That kid is a little oinker :)  He actually whines if I don't feed him fast enough.  Zach took advantage of Gilby's last day here and the two of them worked on some things around the house.  I went to zumba with our neighbor tonight.  The room was so warm....it makes me jealous of your cool weather in Wisconsin.  It has been unbelievably humid here.  Zach did an expert job getting Ethan to sleep, although I was slightly disappointed that he was already in bed when I got home.  Time to relax a little before bed and maybe catch a bit of Dancing with the Stars.  Thanks mom for making me watch it last week--now I'm actually kind of interested.  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. I will read it every time. With my new ,iPad. Having fun playing with it"

    ReplyDelete